Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Preperation is everything

So me and my husband have decided to try P90x to get in SHAPE for the summer (and in general). I'm pretty excited to start it, and a little scared. I'm going to use this blog to type out my frustrations and hopefully my new insights into my health and body.

We went shopping yesterday for groceries for the meal plan. The food actually looks really good, and is definitely healthy (no surprise there). The only thing I'm apprehensive about is the concept of denying myself certain foods..such as alcohol and sugar. I know if I do this I'll get better results, but I also want to maintain a bit of normalcy, as this is the start of summer! So, I'll let you know when I indulge and when I'm strict and we'll see how this effects my results and overall mood/energy levels.

I'm just setting up the blog today, we are starting the program on Friday...so there will definitely be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment